Thank you for your interest in the San Francisco Area chapter of Romance Writers of America (SFA-RWA)!
SFA-RWA is a non-profit, voluntary association of writers dedicated to raising and maintaining quality in the romance genre and its sub genres. SFA-RWA works to accomplish this through advocating high professional standards and through the dissemination of information on writing and the publishing industry. Our chapter includes both published and unpublished romance authors.
Membership in SFA-RWA:
Membership in SFA-RWA is $35.00 for new members ($32.00 per year for renewing members). All members of SFA-RWA must be at least 18 years of age and members in good standing of Romance Writers of America®.
- Monthly Meetings (held on the 2nd Saturday of every month except July) at Chevys – Emeryville, 1890 Powell Street, Emeryville, CA 94608; (510) 653-8210
- A wide range of guest speakers covering topics on craft, the industry, traditional and indie publishing and much more
- Continental Breakfast Provided
- Access to our private discussion loop where you can talk shop with over one hundred local authors & aspiring authors
- Access to our private Facebook page
- Our monthly newsletter with interesting articles, recaps of chapter meetings, member book releases and more
- Best of all, the SFA-RWA is a community of women and men who love to share their passion for romance and writing.
To begin your membership registration, CLICK HERE.
This takes you to the RWA website where you can become a RWA member and/or join SFA-RWA.
For questions regarding membership in SFA-RWA, please contact email@example.com
Your membership dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution, but may qualify as a business expense.